this recipe will use the whole pint so you may need another pint for dipping
- Preheat grill or over to 350 degrees
- Mix all the ingredients well, including only 4 ounces of Jane’s BBQ Sauce
- Transfer into a large cast iron pan. Molding the meatloaf away from the sides of the pan
- Top the meatloaf with the remaining 12 ounces of Jane’s BBQ
- Grill, smoke or bake the meatloaf for approx. 1 hour. Use meat thermometer to ensure the beef is fully cooked.
- Enjoy! We recommend having an extra pint of Jane’s BBQ Sauce for dipping